Hello and thank you for your interest!
We are looking for a few energetic and friendly outdoor enthusiasts to welcome to our Team. If you have have a passion for being near the water, and can thrive in a fast pace environment we would like to hear from you!
Must be able to perform the following essential duties (Required)
- Bend, Kneel, Squat and able to lift and carry up to 40+ lbs.
- Be willing to provide paddling instruction, safety and navigational guidelines to guests
- Clean equipment and provide general maintenance.
- Assist guests on an off the water
- Check in guest and accurately process transactions in a timely manner
- Interact with individuals, large or small groups
- Must have good written and oral communication skills
- Able to answers questions about the river and take online, phone or in person reservations
- Willing to give demonstrations/instructions and answer follow-up questions
We are looking for the following;
- General knowledge of on-water safety, or paddling experience is preferred, but not required.
- Must be 18 years of age, or older, seeking full, or part time work (15 to 40 hrs. per week).
- Must be available to work holidays and weekends.
- Ambitious folks who enjoy collaborating with other team members
- Knowledge of general on water safety and navigation.
- General understanding of paddling techniques and/or experience.
- Certified in CPR and/or First Aid.
- Knowledge of the Vermilion River, local businesses and attractions.
- Ability to predict the weather with 100% accuracy without the use of digital devices. (Would almost guarantee you a job)